Core Drilling | Concrete Cutting | Demolition | Environmental
Casper Company originally specialized in concrete cutting and soon expanded the business to include interior and exterior demolition. As our demolition clients began facing the challenges of handling and safely disposing of hazardous materials, Casper Company developed a highly-skilled team backed by the best equipment to address our clients’ concerns. This full-service approach offers Casper Company clients a more cost-effective alternative to placing additional specialty subcontractors on the job.
Over the past 20 years in the demolition and hazardous-materials abatement business we’ve witnessed a lot of changes. As a family-owned and operated company we have always prided ourselves in being at the cutting edge of improvements in both technology and safety. As a licensed contractor in California, Casper Company can professionally meet all of your construction needs—whether it’s restoration of historic buildings or assisting in developing new, complex structures.
Here’s How We Break it Down
- Casper Company has been family-owned and operated since 1984.
- At Casper Company, our crews are available 24/7 to serve any of your concrete cutting, demolition or hazardous-materials abatement needs.
- Clients like the US Navy, Sony Corporation and San Diego City Schools count on our well-maintained fleet of specialized trucks and heavy equipment that are radio dispatched and monitored to get the job done.
- Casper Company has a reputation in the industry for quality work, developing repeat client relationships built on trust, and providing cost-effective construction techniques that always have your best interests in mind.
- From the first concrete cut to the last cleanup, Casper Company professionally handles your project from start to finish.
- In the hazardous materials and demolition arenas, which pose unique challenges on every assignment, Casper Company’s safety record is a cut above the competition.