Casper Company Team Thrives in Safety
Safety for all employees is embedded in our Company culture from top to bottom.
At Casper Company we work carefully to provide our customers quality and Safe service with that in mind we have selected personnel to properly manage this delicate task which is “Safety to manage your business”; We are constantly establishing training programs to enhance the existing expertise.
The very nature of the business we’re in—containing environmental hazards and demolition—present unique physical and health challenges that are addressed specifically in the Casper Company Injury and Illness Prevention Program Manual (IIPP) minutely updated every year by the Safety Director-Dennis J. Gray Sr., in collaboration with Brian Porter-Safety Coordinator.
Leading by Example
Making this kind of commitment requires a dedicated Safety team Dennis J. Gray SrSafety Director and Brian Porter Safety Coordinator who excel in Casper’s training and development, to ensure accountability of supervisory personnel and OSHA adherence, they provide enforcement oversight, and conduct regular job hazard analysis. Dennis Gray and Brian Porter diverse background of training and certifications in support of Casper Company’s Core-Drilling, Concrete-Cutting, Demolition and Environmental divisions include the following Certifications:
Dennis Gray- Safety Director
- CPR and First Aid Instructor
- Forklift Instructor
- Trenching and excavation competent person
- OSHA Certified Asbestos Site Tech.
- Department of Health Services Certified LEAD Inspector/Assessor
- OSHA Confined Space Instructor
- OSHA Fall Protection Instructor
- EPA Certified Asbestos Instructor
- 30 Hour OSHA Instructor
- Torch Safety Instructor
- IAQ Mold Certified
- Microscopically Identification of Asbestos
- Drug and alcohol abuse recognition Certified
- LEAD awareness Instructor
- Asbestos Awareness Instructor
- NIOSH 582
- Aerial Lift/Scissorlift Safety Instructor
- Ergonomic Trainer
- EM 385 Trained
- 40 HR Haz Wapper Trained
- Traffic Control Flagger Trainer
- Heat and Illness Prevention Instructor
- Mold Awarness Instructor
- Power Actuated gun Trainer
- LEAD Renovator Certification
Brian Porter-Safety Coordinator
- NUCA Excavation Safety and Competent Person Training
- CPR/First Aid Instructor Course
- OSHA 10/30 hr.
- Fall Protection Competent Person
- Asbestos Abatement Supervisor
- Lead Abatement Supervisor
- Qualified Rigger and Signalman
- Traffic Control Technician & Traffic Control Flagger training
- Trenching/Excavation Competent Person
- DOT Certification HAZMAT Regulations Training
- EM 385-1-1 Construction Hazard Awareness Training
- EM-385-1-1 24 hour Fall Protection Competent Person
- Asbestos Building Inspector
At Casper Company “Safety is our Families Business”
Casper Company Team thrives in
safety, “Safety is our Family Business”
Have a project we can help with?
Questions? For more information, please contact us.